Sunday, March 1, 2009

I feel like being angry today

At the moment I am rather stressed out, not just about AP language, but about a lot of other things too... so please excuse the potentially angry nature of this post. I just need a quick break from synthesis prompts and other homework. I'm currently sitting here in a store with a smell equivalent to that of sticking my head in the YMCA pool's chlorinator (which actually exploded all over my dad one time while he was working on it and made his black sweatshirt a dalmatian print sweatshirt, true story). Also, I am out of pretzels, someone drank all the PLAIN WATER in the fridge in the back, leaving only sugary lemonade for me to drink. I hate sugary beverages! Why am I doing this rant on my AP language blog? I have a personal blog for this nonsense... and there I can say bad words if I want to. Hooray.

All finished. Hopefully by third period tomorrow I will be in a significantly better mood. Unless of course we have a snow day... then I will be very happy to wake up at an appallingly early hour just to look outside and go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Nothing like a good venting to make you feel better. Hope it helped.